Friday, April 16, 2021

remember when

Cool class, cool projects, 7/10 experience. But in all seriousness, this class was a favorite from my entire high school career. It was hard to stay on deadlines and create meaningful content due to my procrastinating mindset but it was fun to make nonetheless. For this project specifically, I didn't create what I wanted to originally, but it turned out okay. Research is research but since I used the same genre from last year, I had an easier time. Filming was a blast but I didn't get to go to all of the locations I originally had planned to go which resulted in a lack of footage making the project more painful. and I will never EVER use Premiere Pro again. Worst mistake of my life. Overall, I enjoyed creating this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment